This is my blog about creating an eBook publishing company to rival the big ones. I hope to prove that eBooks can be produced cheaply and I can impersonate professional companies good enough to turn a profit.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My New Website


Well here it is, my website debut!  tricorppublishing.com (Feel free to imagine fireworks and a great fanfare)
You will note that some of the site is made up at this point because I am still working out how I am going to do this.  If you see any errors or misspellings let me know!
I am still working on making my website visible, right now if you search for it on google it won't show up.  Apparently you need to design it so that the search engines can see it and it looks like a reputable website.  If I had the coding know how I would add a meta-tag that describes the site in the HTML code in the website.  Apparently that should make it more visible.  But my skills are still a little lacking.  So instead what I will do is submit them to the search engine directly, at these links; http://www.google.com/addurl/ and www.bing.com/webmaster/SubmitSitePage.aspx.  With the second option the sites specifically state that you are not guaranteed to be listed, only that they will look at you.  I never knew that google was so discerning in its tastes.  Especially with the trash that comes up when I look for stuff like free games (don't bother, most of it is terrible).

No comments:

Post a Comment