This is my blog about creating an eBook publishing company to rival the big ones. I hope to prove that eBooks can be produced cheaply and I can impersonate professional companies good enough to turn a profit.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

So how do I do this?


First things first.  Umm. What should I do first?  Now that I sit down and think about it, there is a long list of things to do.  I guess I can start off with a name, how about Tricorp Publishing? I have loved the name Tricorp since I was young and I think it sounds very professional.
How do you start a company?  I suppose I should get a website, how do you do that?  And do I need to incorporate? Is there a licence I need, or special taxes I need to pay? I wonder if that is why business take so much start up money, because there are a lot of start-up costs.
Should I publish one of my own books or some one else's? If I publish my own, I guess it would be harder to edit, because I think everything I write is wonderful.  I better publish someone else's because I have no problem tearing it apart.  At least I know the mechanics of publishing on the Kindle because I have already looked into that.
And finally, how do I act like I know what I am doing even though I don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment